Thread: Nosler Plant Explosion

Default Nosler Plant Explosion

Local radio said Nosler had a fire and explosion today at their Bend, OR, plant. No loss of life. No word about how much of their plant was damaged.

They say it was in the underground ballistics lab... appears the plant is out of commision for awhile **** lucky no one was hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWDzVPnhKYU

Here is a link to the KBND story. Lots quicker than Uturn for those of us on slooooooooow connections.

What a bummer. Glad to hear nobody was injured. Quick, go out and buy every Nosler bullet you can get your hands on before they're all gone. Just kidding, save some for me...

Quote Originally Posted by marshall View Post
    Quick, go out and buy every Nosler bullet you can get your hands on before they're all gone.
    That was my first thought. Then I looked at my supplies..... Nah. Everyone can buy "my" share at current prices!

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBear View Post
    That was my first thought. Then I looked at my supplies..... Nah. Everyone can buy "my" share at current prices!
    I'm doing fine on all of my inventory except for 180gr E-Tips in 30 cal. I'll chase a couple boxes down in the morning.

Sure sorry to hear about the explosion. I hope they rebuild and keep up the good work.

No kidding! Delays in reconstruction could disrupt things pretty badly.

And after my glib response, I realize I have virtually no 35 cals left. And meanwile I'm toying with doing a 358 Norma build.

Egad. I'll see you at the Nosler display.