Thread: Daniel in AK!!!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Daniel in AK!!!

Hey bro thanks again for yet another weekend... have an idea though...

next time we will let the critters eat them..... they may have a better chance of hitting them if they have to shoot their way out

also... i just informed the wife....

that this summer we shop and by next summer we will buy a boat... (Again)

TOLD HER
    how much you made me miss them.... and she asked

if it was time to go hurt Daniel....

sorry bro...

"If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    TOLD HER
    how much you made me miss them.... and she asked

if it was time to go hurt Daniel....

sorry bro...
    Dude its not a problem. Glad to take some folks who enjoy the serenity of that area even with an old onery geezer along
    Great now the wife is gonna kill me. But in the end she'll love it when you take her to my spot to camp.You tell Ray he had me laughing over that hockey puck and nursing home ribbing hahahahahaha! now that was pricdeless.

hmmm, sounds like my wife every time I talk to Alaska_lanche.... She is convinced that 8 out of every ten outdoor equipment purchases that I make are a direct result of his influence...

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    hmmm, sounds like my wife every time I talk to Alaska_lanche.... She is convinced that 8 out of every ten outdoor equipment purchases that I make are a direct result of his influence...

hey DID YOU SEE he has some Swaris on sale in the swap and sell?

"If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

bah humbug to you guys.... sooooo pissed i can't go, you guys are having too much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by sbiinc View Post
    bah humbug to you guys.... sooooo pissed i can't go, you guys are having too much fun!
    HAHA!!!! too much fun? try 114 degrees in the sun at the Yukon river camp saturday....

Neither Daniel or I are allowed to shoot anything until the other guys get a bear... and they both missed shots under 100 yards this weekend... I called a big black wolf in for Ray on Hess creek with my cat nip predator call... came in at a dead run and stopped to look at us at 50 yards and Ray missed hitting the wolf with the gravel at it's feet...was still cool though... first wolf i have called in so that goes down as a success for me. will have to wait till next season now.... yesterday was last chance at wolf...

too hot toooooo HOT!

Thanks Berry for the loan of the raft... she is running great, i patched up that pin hole leak and is holding great.. though i think my neck is stuck looking over my right shoulder... floated 21 miles down from camp the other night.. and 8 hours sitting on the tube at the tiller ate my lunch!

meet on face book here

Default still wish i was there

bad day hunting or fishing is still better than sitting around trying to recover from surgery!

glad to hear you guys are enjoying the raft, lol