Thread: Any guesses

Default Any guesses

Not as many bears this year,but the few that are hitting seem to be larger then i've seen in the past.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I ♥ Big Sheep

This warm weather bites.... hardly any movement for the last week.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

moved my bait right before the warm weather and havent been hit yet its been a week I know Im in a good spot bait there fore and got nice bears but your right the warm weather sucks for bear baiting

Yup, been real slow at my site too, last year at memorial day wkend, it was crawling with bears. Its been unbelievably warm so far...

Default Not good at all

After two hot stands last year and we only took 2 meat bears and still had plenty after that we got one stand hit with a rubbed sow. We have been calling her "dirty girl"! Is there hope still or is it time to do something else?

I'd just keep at it for now, but I am considering other options. I went to Hope last week and did some spot and stalk hunting, spotted a nice blackie but was a bit too far out to get too for the time of day. If I dont get a nice blackie in my site in the next few weeks i'm going to have to settle for a smaller one I suppose or none at all.