Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Talkeetna Reds

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Talkeetna Reds

    The Early Run of Reds are now in the Talkeetna, so....if you are going that way to fish for trout or dollies, take some Red Gear.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  2. #2
    Member Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    293

    Thumbs up Bonus!

    Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know that this river hosts two red runs, but not surprising.

    Generally, do the June fish migrate up the same tributaries as the sockeye that show up later in the summer?

  3. #3

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know that this river hosts two red runs, but not surprising.

    Generally, do the June fish migrate up the same tributaries as the sockeye that show up later in the summer?
    I think too few people know this. Yes same creeks.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  4. #4
    Member Phish Finder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Searching for more cowbell!
    Posts
    1,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    I think too few people know this. Yes same creeks.

    Not anymore!


    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

    "People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

  5. #5
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    493

    Talking

    ill second that, Phish....But theres plenty of creeks no one really fishes up that way, just require a willingness to bust brush and hike in.Thats all Im gonna say on that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •