Thread: Brake pad repair...

Default Brake pad repair...

My son's bike brake pad was rubbing the wrong way all year long & this year it wore down uneven to where it was exposed metal on metal...I looked around & found some old rubber, & used my tire repair kit to patch the rubber onto the old brake pad...it sealed, & then for extra mesure I used RTV silicone sealant to fully bond the rubber to the brake pad, & let it sit for 24 hrs. Well, I got to inspect it today & it seems SOLID...So, should you be in ineed of brake pad repair, try old rubber sealed on with cement (insuring you still have pad to seal onto)& then some RTV silicone...& if push comes to shove, I am sure that RTV silicon would work in a pinch...

Default Japan Excavator supplier

EveryMachinery is a marketplace for construction equipment, electrical equipment, metalworking equipment, production equipment, used trucks and other heavy equipments.

Default Japan Excavator supplier

EveryMachinery is a marketplace for construction equipment, electrical equipment, metalworking equipment, production equipment, used trucks and other heavy equipments.
    ---------------------
    Used Motor Grader

miketrafficwala

Break is very important for any vehicle. We must take care or check it before going for ride. So that you are safe.

Don't risk your lives.