Thread: Latest visitors

Default Latest visitors

They were only here for a day each thank goodness.

Default Great Photos

Casper those are great photos are you in the interior or on the coast? I am curious because I haven't had my first hit yet. This is my first season at this and I can't wait to at least see one on camera if not in person. That way I would know I am doing it right! Ha.

Casper
    Everyone knows you are photoshopping those because there are no Griz on the Kenai Pen
    Normal people believe that if something ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Scott Adams

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

good shots... looks like that boar has already blown his outer coat...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

From the size of the Sow (Smallish) I would guess that the cubs are her First Litter, she did good to keep 2 of 2 or 2 out of 3 alive through out the first year.

SnG I'm on the Kenai Pen. Over the last 4 years I've got about 1300 bear photos from my trail cam. About 75% are brown bears. I've yet to get a photo of a blackie older than 3 years old.

that cub on the barrel is awesome...good chain job!!

trout-

"I Envy Him And Him Only, That Catches More Fish Than I Do" Izaac Walton 1653
    The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

That is a priceless pic of the cub on the keg! Its like our Mothers telling us not to climb on the counters.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Default rigging

Casper
    How are you rigging that keg to the tree to keep those bears from ripping it down?

Correct me if im wrong but is that your stand on the treeline, and if so is that you in the the stand when the boar is there?

Geoff I have 2 chains on it and use turnbuckles to really tighten them up. If a brownie cant get their paw in it or knock it around to get the food out they don't stay around. My camera says none of the browns that have visited me have stayed for more than 20 min.

Gunny that's my buddies stand. Mine is to the right of that one. I've got my bear and am just baiting the site so he can get his.

where's this stand at, I have a grizz tag to fill!!