Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Moose Creek

  1. #1

    Default Moose Creek

    Anyone ever fish Moose Creek? I am really new to the area, but I think that is where i was today. there is a little pulloff about 3 miles north of buffalo mine rd. with a lot of campsites and trails and a big, fast moving stream/creek running right next to it. I looked at maps and figured it was Moose Creek.

    Anyway, if you know the spot, or if you can tell me the name of it, please elaborate on what fish are there, where they are, and what works for you. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Default Regulations

    Check the regs, and if you see anybody fishing for kings there, call F&G.

  3. #3

    Thumbs up

    Go a little ways past the bridge. Look for the trail leading to the mouth. Sometimes it can be good fishing. Always a few rainbows and dollies in their. Sometimes salmon.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  4. #4


    Will do - thanks for the info!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts