Thread: cutco 1063 DD?

Default cutco 1063 DD?

Just wondering what everyone thought about the cutco for a fishing knife? I know that most like the orange hunting knife with the serrated edge. Has anyone here used the cutco serrated for the fishing side of the house and how well it works? I saw the 1063 and it looking interesting. What are your thought on the matter? Do you like something better and if so, what?

After making a Kydex sheath for that serated, orange handled jobber I attached one to the side of my shrimp line tote. (Just in case)
    Ive made a couple others just like it and given them to friends. There not much to look at but for the intended purpose, you'll not find a better knife. The hunting version shares the same reputation.
    P.S, they make a cute little folder too!
    Mike

Default fillet knife

Quote Originally Posted by tboehm View Post
    Just wondering what everyone thought about the cutco for a fishing knife? I know that most like the orange hunting knife with the serrated edge. Has anyone here used the cutco serrated for the fishing side of the house and how well it works? I saw the 1063 and it looking interesting. What are your thought on the matter? Do you like something better and if so, what?
    I like their fillet knife. I think it's called the Fisherman's Solution or something like that. The blade is extendable.