Thread: Anyone running a RZR 170 for their tikes?

Default Anyone running a RZR 170 for their tikes?

Since Popo apparently fixed their air intake issue, we picked one up for the young'uns but since they're so low, I'm wondering if folks are floating/dragging them over the creeks or what?
    Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint and he has to touch it. - Steven Wright

http://www.alaskaatvclub.org

I have certainly been thinking about getting one! With the age spread from my oldest to youngest we would get about 7-8 seasons out of it. As for getting it across deep water I wonder if you could strap the front up to the rack of a wheeler and drag it across in a sort of manual water wheelie.

I picked up a rzr 170 for my girls. Thay love it! It has some clearance issues but im told you can put bigger tires on them for some extra hight. We have a problem crossing creeks anything that get up to the floor board stalls the motor? I suspect its electrical because when you remove it from the water it starts right up? All and all a pretty good little rig. My girls wont even touch their wheelers anymore.

And with some creative rigging, maybe you can get that in the back of Uncle Curts ranger as well!

LOL! Curt already wants to do it. He thinks he can get it all the way to the glacier? Iím sure we will try it, and Iím sure we will be buying new plastics afterwards