Thread: Loose Pyrodex for sale?

Default Loose Pyrodex for sale?

Anyone know where to find a can of regular old Pyrodex (ie, not the pellets)? I have a T/C Hawken and am out of Pyrodex but haven't found any yet in Anchorage.

Thanks!

Last year; I purchased some from Mountain View Sport; What about Sportsmans Warehouse?

Yeah, I'd expect it in both those place. Pyrodex ships like smokeless reloading powders rather than real black powder, and there are no requirements for bunkering. Any place that sells smokeless powder for reloading is likely to have it, or they can get it easily. I use it a lot and have never had trouble finding it.

Ok,

Thanks. Just like other powders, I just have to get there before someone else buys it! The panic buying is finally slowing down and I saw Sportsmans Warehouse had a lot more powder last time I was in.

I'll try those two spots again!

You might also check Great Northern Guns, I think I saw some there last week.

I got a can if you want it.....ive no use for it.

Release Lake Trout

I also have a 1/2 can I'm willing to let go. I won't give it away, but will sell it cheap. I bought it at Sportsmans Warehouse two years ago. I much prefer 777 out of my Omega after some testing at the range.

Sorry, guys!

I finally pulled my head out of my .... Yup, there it was at SW - in the muzzle loader section, not the smokeless powder reloading section. Got myself a pound of my preferred powder and can now go to a F&G qualification course.

Have to go out and make some smoke and noise!

Quote Originally Posted by GD Yankee View Post

Have to go out and make some smoke and noise!
    Aw shucks.... It's a tough job, but it's gotta be done! Have a ball, and good luck on the course. I think you'll enjoy it, as well as the doors it opens.