Thread: The one that got away came back!

Default The one that got away came back!

Ever have one of those guns that you reluctantly let go of and regretted it ever since?

A couple years ago I sacrificed many of my guns to help resolve a family emergency with a grandson. I kept the keepsake guns that were passed on to me and a few of my favorite rifles. The one gun that I sold that has haunted me is a Ruger new model Black Hawk in 41 mag that was like new and was one of the first new models to come out. I put a Wolf spring kit in it and took it hunting. I killed two deer with it the first day, one at 30 yards and one at about 80 yards. Both one and done. I could shoot that gun as well as any handgun I've ever owned......and I sold it!!!!!

Today by chance I found out where that gun went, so I got the guys number and just now gave him a call. He said he would be willing to sell it back to me and I could have all of the brass and dies and bullets and stuff too for $400. He said he never even fired it and guessed he didn't need it! In an hour it will be mine again!

Sorry mother but I got some dry firing to do in my lazy boy tonight!
    Last edited by elmerkeithclone; 05-24-2010 at 14:48. Reason: cuz I'm stupid and can't spell if ya gotta have a reason!

Wasilla--Cantwell Transplant

Sweet! I remember you mentioning that earlier...

VERY COOL! And the 41mag is a GREAT round!!!

That's what I'm talking about a gun having good Karma...the dang thing even came back to you...because of the good things YOU did!
    That's the way things SHOULD be! (made my morning, EKC!)