Thread: some pic from baiten this weekend

Default some pic from baiten this weekend

Frist season bait man waht fun every weekend has been.

look at the time. He heard me pull up in the boat.

cool pics, from the way the angle changes, one of them must have played with your cam

Love the message on your drum!!
    If cave men had been trophy hunters the Wooly Mammoth would be alive today

Default drum...

Here's a close-up of the drum...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Like so many others baiting, there is more than black bears hitting this stand (which is fitting for the drum's message).. here is what happens when a young 5' brown bear is mad his hand won't fit in the bait. There was a hole at the bottom of the tear where the cable originally went through. We found the drum torn and back around the side of the tree but the bait was still inside.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

dude I love all the pictures. Good luck on your next visit.

Got another one this weekend. Strong little guy with some will to live. I also shot his neck off and he got up and runn and 100 yard and died in a swamp. he some pics

These are pic of my 2 second stand

Nice pics you guys got the spots everyone else seems to be very slow because of the hot weather.

It wasn't slow for me I getting ate out of house and tree stand. Dam beers ate 200 pound of cob this weekend. Plus I learned this weekend how smart big black bears are. They hit the bait with in min of use leaven the site and are there till we come back......fun times this next weekend is my last for this year. I spent enough for this year. I put 31 hours on my boat this spring.

Mike the way you fix that is have two of you go into the bait one goes in the tree stand and the other person leaves making noise I will bet you a cold one as soon as the second persons leaves the bear will come right out same thing happend to me couple years back and that was how i fixed it Chris