Thread: New Wooldridge Pilot 23'

Thumbs up New Wooldridge Pilot 23'

Went to the Portland Boat show last week, stopped by Wooldridge and saw this new Pilot that they are putting in the upcoming Seattle Boat show -- lots of room for a 23' boat and many improvements vs. the previous model. More fuel capacity, bigger fish box, more seating, more interior room, diesel stove/heater, lots of good stuff.

Default More Pilot pics

Default Pilot 23' pics

Default Now, For The Beef - How Much $$

What kind of fish hold (Halibut) did they build into the boat. Looks to be setup for outboards.

Thanks for the Photos,

Soldotna, AK

Default Wooldridge

Any pricing info.?

Default Wooldridge boats

I think this one with twin 115 Yamahas with a counter rorater and stainless props was arround $75,000.00. I know they did one with a self bailing deck and a fish box in the floor. I will try and post a pic.

Default New Wooldridge Pilot 23

I was down at the boat show Sat. and Wooldridge had a video demo of this boat, walking you through it showing all the features and how much room was in the cuddy two guys 6"2 tall can fit side by side in the berth. This boat with twin Yamaha 115 4strokes was 5,500lbs dry including trailer.

Default boat

I looked at this boat at the boat show. The sides height looks to low to me. Plus it was way expensive for a 23' boat...

Default 23ft Wooldridge

The one in the show is the older model, the new one has higher sides. I think 6 inchs higher.