Thread: Jet pump cost

Default Jet pump cost

Anyone know what a new pump for a 150 ETEC would run? I've never bought one individually before.
    Never wrestle with a pig.
    you both get dirty;
    the Pig likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukoner View Post
    Anyone know what a new pump for a 150 ETEC would run? I've never bought one individually before.
    ALOT.....In fact I don't even think they make one for the 150. Here is the link to the stuff that they make. It is 2 years old, so they may have updated it.
    http://www.outboardjets.com/jetDrive...Web%202008.pdf

They must make one for the 150, as Wooldridges tests some of their boats with a 150 ETEC jet.
    So are they $2000? More?
    Never wrestle with a pig.
    you both get dirty;
    the Pig likes it.

Last time I checked, which was about 18 months ago they were going for around $2,100 US. Then you need another water pump as well.
    If you give Sea Marita or Deweys Cook Inlet (both in Anchorage, Ak) they can give you a price. If that doesnt work for you contact Wooldridge. I am sure they sell them as well.
    Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    Last time I checked, which was about 18 months ago they were going for around $2,100 US. Then you need another water pump as well.
    If you give Sea Marita or Deweys Cook Inlet (both in Anchorage, Ak) they can give you a price. If that doesnt work for you contact Wooldridge. I am sure they sell them as well.
    The price sounds right. You know it's kinda funny, almost all their stuff costs about that much. Over the last few years I have converted my 30 hp johnson and my 135 hp Evinrude 2 stroke, they all seem to cost about the same - right around 2500 bucks after it is all said and done.