Thread: small bore prone rifle

Default small bore prone rifle

i been thinking about getting into the small bore prone rifle shooting ..i been looking at a Walther KK.300 bolt action single shot rifle with a standard match sights for the rifle to shoot in two types of match prone to 50 yards and mini palma shooting when i can find it ..

what to do you guys think of the Walther KK.300 Universal model with wood stock for right and left hand shooters with standard rifle sights for basic small bore prone shooting ..

here is a photo of the the rifle ..

Quote Originally Posted by henry2 View Post
    i been thinking about getting into the small bore prone rifle shooting ..i been looking at a Walther KK.300 bolt action single shot rifle with a standard match sights for the rifle to shoot in two types of match prone to 50 yards and mini palma shooting when i can find it ..

what to do you guys think of the Walther KK.300 Universal model with wood stock for right and left hand shooters with standard rifle sights for basic small bore prone shooting ..

here is a photo of the the rifle ..
    I remember when an an outfit in Cape Giradeau MO was selling used Anschutz rifles, I wanted to get one, until I actually held one. A 15 pound .22 single-shot? I should have bought one, I know they'd just tear up the ptarmigan. That space-gun you're looking at looks pretty state-of-the-art.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Default Best bang for the money

Get a CZ-452. No better value for the money (about $400.00). This rifle has been winning awards for years and will cost you a fraction of what an Anschutz rifle will run ya. it even comes in a Manlicher full stock. You can go CZ 527 if you feel like spending just a few bucks extra (about $700.00). You will never look back.