Thread: Rex Trail 20A anterlerless hunting partner needed

Default Rex Trail 20A anterlerless hunting partner needed

Still looking for a hunting partner for the 20A anterless hunt. went there in november but lost 2 of the three rides and couldnt complete the hunt(mine wasn't one of them). so now im looking for at least one hunting partner who needs to fill the fridge. would have been really nice to have gotten out there this weekend with the great weather, but oh well. i can go on almost a moments notice. ive got the machine and the sled with all the gear i need, just dont have an all weather tent or a "two" place trailer. anyways, send me a message and lets plan a hunt.

Default figure i should add a few things

a few things i should have put in the original message. i said i can go on a moments notice, but i prefer to have a few days so as to create a trip plan. if you have any questions about my hunting history or anything else that comes to mind, just ask in a pm. thanks

mitch,

You must not have gotten my private messages? I'll send you another one.

yeah, i got your messages and sent you a few back but didnt hear from you. if you dont get em, try mitchd_7@hotmail.com

alright, since there are over 100 views on a thread that has an obvious title, and only one response, i thought maybe i'll get some responses from a new question posted under the same title.

Has anyone been up on the trail in the last week or so?

Default rex trail

Mitch,
    Sent you a pm, would like to talk to you and find out more.
    Thks

Quote Originally Posted by mitchd77 View Post
    alright, since there are over 100 views on a thread that has an obvious title, and only one response, i thought maybe i'll get some responses from a new question posted under the same title.

Has anyone been up on the trail in the last week or so?

Went up last week. Went all the way to the airstrip. Spent all day, was in before dark. Got one, saw another one. All the moose have been pushed back and since there are not a lot of swamps before you are climbing mountains it is getting really hard to hunt. Seen two moose and maybe a third all day. Spotting them is one thing, stocking them in knee and waist deep snow is another thing. Not like it was in December when there were moose running all over the place.
    ... aboard the 'Memory Maker' Making Memories one Wave at a Time!

Smile

Hey Mitchd77 I was wondering if you were hunting 4 or 5 for the antleress. I plan on going this weekend and was wondering how the ice is on the tannana up by lost lake. Pleas let me know where you were at and how deep the snow is