Thread: Dm 332

Default Dm 332

Has any one ever accessed DM 332 by Jetboat? Or any means other than plane? If so, any reccomendations? I've considered getting a canoe through to Dickey Lake. Also floating the McLaren and arranging a pick up down by the Tyone River. I'm very experienced with a jetboat, and also considered running down the SU and up the Maclaren a few miles. I just don't know which would be best, or even possible. Or is there any air service relativley close to Tangle Lakes? -Thanks-

Anchorage, Alaska

You can canoe from Tangles to Dickey and then down the middle fork of the Gulkana if you want but you better have some experience as there is a canyon that is a little swift a couple miles below Dickey.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.