Thread: Where can I find one?

Default Where can I find one?

Hey guys,

Pull-behind ATV/UTV Disc cultivator to use with my 6x6: Anybody know where I can find one of these (or simular rig) in the Anc/Valley area?

I've contacted a few places I know of that would possibly carry these types of implements but no luck. I checked with Lowes back in April; they carry a pull-behind version but didnít have any in stock at the time, and couldnít really tell me much about the line they carry....width/
    dimensions or how heavy it was. I have about a half acre I want to beat into shape.

Anybody got a homemade version looking to sell?

Thanks,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default This one?

http://www.homedepot.com/Outdoors-La...atalogId=10053

Found this on HD website. If you call Carlile Transportation they will give you quote from Tacoma, WA to here in AK. So, you get HD to ship for free to Tacoma and then pay Carlile to ship it from Tacoma to here. All Carlile would need is the dimensions of the box that the item is shipped in and the shipping weight.

Default you

might try sears as well they have similar and this time of year they all carry some of that stuff sear home depot and lowes

Default Funny thing.....

http://www.homedepot.com/Outdoors-La...atalogId=10053

Found this on HD website. If you call Carlile Transportation they will give you quote from Tacoma, WA to here in AK. So, you get HD to ship for free to Tacoma and then pay Carlile to ship it from Tacoma to here. All Carlile would need is the dimensions of the box that the item is shipped in and the shipping weight.

THD uses Carlile to ship it's freight. lol

I'd try Craig Taylor equipment, John Deere dealer.

Thanks guys....a few more places to check into; I'm getting close!

Try Northern Tool...see link for two I found right off.

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...atchallpartial
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather