Thread: Neat Pic

Talking Neat Pic

Bob and I spent a couple of days checking baits this weekend in preparation for hunters coming in. We took my two boys, 8 and 6, for their first times sitting. 5 of 6 baits are getting wacked hard (about 1000 trail cam pics so far) and the boys got see 5 bears in about a 5 hour sit.

When we were packing up for the night this boar, about 5'8" or so came in and hung out watching us pack up. The boys thought it was pretty neat so I snapped a pic with the bear in the background.

It's shaping up to a be a great season. Paul Morris, owner of Starrflight (FOB) filming for his show Just Passin Thru will be here in a couple of weeks...also show casing products for Baitem 907.

I've have received several PMs asking about Lee and Tiffany coming back this year. They had to cancel due to other commitments but are coming back next year. And NO...I will not be singing and dancing on any other t.v. shows
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default wide eyes and forced smiles

The boys in the picture with the bear in the background is hilarious..
    not sure of how they really felt,, but it looks like the one on the left is in alert mode and not really sure he wants to be hanging around..
    and the one on the right seems to be forcing a smile with simliar thoughts as his brother on the left..
    " OK Dad,, take the picture and lets get out of here"!!!!!
    What a great picture..
    Max
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

LOL yup the eyes say it all...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Awesome Pic Thanks for sharing Peyton! Great close to a long day.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

When u gonna invite me to go whack a bear or two? Just kidding, cool pic. Baseball practice on Wednesday, hope to see u and little peyton there.

good idea, i never thought of using live bait... I have a couple kids myself.