Thread: Mystery Ranch

Delta Junction AK

Thumbs up Mystery Ranch

My wife bought a new Mystery Ranch pack last week and I can't help but give them some good press on here- we're quick to destroy a company with cruddy service and shoddy product and the opposite ought to be true as well.

After years of being frustrated by the fit of all kinds of off the shelf packs she listened to me about calling MR and talking to them to see what they could do to help her out.

They spent a good half hour on the phone talking about how they could tailor a pack for a specific fit for her needs. She was hesitant at the high price but they told her if she wasn't delighted send it straight back and they'd make if fit or refund the cash (her choice). They even threw in a fundraiser auction item for her next BOW trip in Juneau.

A week later the box arrived and it was everything she wanted and more. Pack fits like a glove and she couldn't be happier. Super product and some real customer service.

Palmer, AK

yep, they are simply a fantastic company! There are a few simply great pack makers out there but Dana is a cut above most. Glenn Eberlestock is also a great guy to work with, I don't personally prefer his packs for long distance w/ heavy loads but for day pack and tamer stuff like alpine black bear hunting they are superb. For frame packs Barneys cant be beat. For the enzo ferrari of pack makers Dan McHale is unmatched with the only downfall being the ferrari like costs.