Thread: SKI-DOO V-800 Annual Service & Oil Change.....???

Default SKI-DOO V-800 Annual Service & Oil Change.....???

How much are you guys paying for an "Annual Service" including Oil & Filter on the Ski-Doo V-800.......?

WOW......I am in SHOCK at the price I was just quoted.

Who quoted you for the service, AMDS or Team CC?? By the sounds of it my guess would be Team CC.

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    Who quoted you for the service, AMDS or Team CC?? By the sounds of it my guess would be Team CC.

AMDS.......$550.31

Team CC..$278.99

That is everything including parts (Plugs) Oil & Filter (Chain case & Engine) If I had to pay $550.31 every year I would sell the machine. I think this will hurt future V-800 sales. $550.31 is a SHOCKING amount of money. I reconfirmed with both dealers to be sure there was no misunderstanding.

Can't you do it yourself and just save the receipts as proof the work was done? I know Team CC usually has a 2 hour minimum for maintenance which is ridiculous IMO. Believe it or not, AMDS is usually cheaper than Team CC when it comes to maintenance, parts, and prices on sleds but apparently that isn't the case this time. Did you buy the sled from AMDS?

Did you buy the sled from AMDS?

NO, I got a "Blow-Out" deal in Homer, AK. Being as this is the first service, on a near new machine I kind of wanted a dealer to do the First annual service check, in all fairness the Ski-Doo recommended annual is quite extensive, and requires tools I do not own. Next year I'll do the Oil & Filter and skip the annual to become a semi-annual (every two years).

Understand, looks like Team CC is your only real option other than taking it all the way back to Homer for the check. I suppose you could do that and make a weekend out of it.

Yup friends SWT was the CC price. There is a drain plug on the engine. Just haven't had the time to figure out the measurements for where to cut the hole in the belly pan. I thought you were trying to sell it anyway?

Can't you do it yourself and just save the receipts as proof the work was done? I know Team CC usually has a 2 hour minimum for maintenance which is ridiculous IMO. Believe it or not, AMDS is usually cheaper than Team CC when it comes to maintenance, parts, and prices on sleds but apparently that isn't the case this time. Did you buy the sled from AMDS?
    I would check prices again before handing either one of them my money. Team CC has been 5-10% cheaper on parts the last 2 years for me. They have also been easier to deal with at the parts counter. I priced out a sled last fall and Team CC was cheaper too. Maybe you get a discount?

I also had a service related question. AMDS basically told me to bring it in. The service guy at Team CC took the time to print out the schematic and explain the possibilities to me. I even hunted down the manager to thank him!

Quote Originally Posted by mod elan View Post
    I thought you were trying to sell it anyway?

I am but you know what they say, "If I can't sell it.......I'll just Keep it". Yes, $9,699.00 plus the oil change/annual. It has 308 miles. New ones will be $11,000.ish

suck the oil out yourself

I don't think the AMDS price listed here is correct. I was just there. V-800 service and lube is $295. Yeah, pricey but it's in line with CC. I'm not trying to plug AMDS, just stating what I belive to be true.

no worries, i don't think i've ever heard anyone try to plug AMDS....
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212