Thread: Combo out of Seward 7/19-7/23

Default Combo out of Seward 7/19-7/23

Looking to book a trip for 6 friends
    any recommendations would be
    greatly appreciated

Thats about the time we went out with Saltwater Safari last year on a combo trip and we killed them. Id highly recommend them

Give Justin a call at Just in time charters in Seward. Great guy, local and knows how to find the fishes.

http://www.justintimecharters.com/
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Cracker Jack Charters is one of the best in the business. I've been out with them, and they gave us a great trip. The only problem will be availability. They book up very quickly. And July is probably one of their busiest months. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cohoangler View Post
    Cracker Jack Charters is one of the best in the business. I've been out with them, and they gave us a great trip. The only problem will be availability. They book up very quickly. And July is probably one of their busiest months. Good luck.
    Yep. Called a couple of weeks ago for July 24 even though I knew it was way late...I think they had two seats on each boat then, probably full by now...same with Profish.
    "The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent in fishing" Assyrian Tablet 2000 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by nickster View Post
    Yep. Called a couple of weeks ago for July 24 even though I knew it was way late...I think they had two seats on each boat then, probably full by now...same with Profish.

I tried for quite a while to get a 4 pack on CJ and Pro Fish but to no avail. It was well over 2 months ago but they recommended some other companies we should use. Seems like mid to late July is tough the get a boat! I better go buy my own

Good luck...if you're looking to have the whole boat to yourself, that's a prime window and it might be tough to book the whole boat for a 6-pack operation (max of 6 on board) without going with somone that does bookings for multiple boats and can juggle clients between boats to clear one out for you guys. The Fish House is who I'm referring of, but in my experience, their boats can be hit and miss unless you can be sure which boat/skipper you're getting booked with. If I'm not mistaken, they have "their" boats, but also book serve as a booking service for other boats when they don't have the space.

Definitely see if Crackerjack can make it work...but Andy fills up fast, and for good reason.

I agree Profish & CJ are hard to get on, especially so late, I have tried. I have had good luck (good size halibut & boxes full of fish) with Chris & Chris who work for Tim Berg. They work hard & enjoy killing fish. I will ride with them again this year. Good luck!

Smile

Check out Millers Landing. They have a couple of boats and like to catch fish

http://www.millerslandingak.com/

Give Marv's Charters a try. I've used him the past three years, a good guy who is very accomodating.

http://www.marvscharters.com/

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    Give Justin a call at Just in time charters in Seward. Great guy, local and knows how to find the fishes.

http://www.justintimecharters.com/
    I usually fish with Steve at ProFish but he was booked, Gave Justin a call and I'm set up for my visitors from Montana. Sounds like a great guy!