Thread: FOB's

Default FOB's

I just recieved my FOBs in the mail. They were even nice enough to give me an extra tube for serving.
    Anyhow got over excited and thought I made sure I wasn't making any contact with their tester. I was wrong, arrow dived 5' in front of the target. Long story short I came back and watched their video on RIPCORD dropaways and my rest isn't sitting flush once released. I need to cut the grass to find the arrow but found the FOB. Will let you know when I get it tweaked. Might take a bit since I will have to move my knocks and square the arrow again after I adjust the rest. But gives me something to do.

i plan on trying mine on black bear starting in about a week. sure like the way they fly.
    Good Luck
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

wife leaves for vaction tomorrow for 3 weeks.. i plan on taking the opportunity to FOB as much as i can while she is gone
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Mines still out of town.

I flew back in sat. She's staying gone till the 31st. I have my bow stuff strung out in the house. Just need have to do some painting while shes gone.