Thread: fish taxidermy thread from ice fishing forum

Default fish taxidermy thread from ice fishing forum

Thought I would place the photos here since most people don't look at the ice fishing forum any more. My friends and i caught some nice lakers from Louise and crosswinds this winter. I asked on the other forum if any one new of any good Taxidermist so I could get a replica of the largest fish that I caught. I was given lots of good recommendations but in the end I had a gentlemen in Wasilla do it for me his name is Bradley Lance. I must say he did a great job. He was up front that he did not have a mold that had the same girth as the ones that I caught. The largest girth fish was around 20 inches that I caught and his mold was 22. I was most concerned with how it looked in the end since it was going on my wall so it did not mater to me her are the fish we caught this winter.

Salmonman With a cold one

Akhardwater with the lat big fish of the year

Smile

and here is the fish on the wall. I think it looks great. Like I said as long as the longest but more girth than the roundest

Looks great Dave! It was great to meet you. Is Bradley Lance the guy that works for Neeser Construction?

I still like the punk rock fish!

Mike

Great meeting you also, cant wait for next year. I don't think Lance works for a construction company, hes a slope worker.

Nice fish and mounts,,looks like you had some nice sunny days to be out on the ice.