Thread: Brown Bear Hunting Videos

Default Brown Bear Hunting Videos

Does anyone have any recommendations for good Brown bear hunting video? particularly bow hunting. about the only good one I have found is Performance Bowhunting 3 By Bob Fromme. I saw another one in a sports shop once I can't remember the name of and have never been able to track down were this guy crawls through this tall grass to about 45 yards stands up and shots, hits the bear then has to duck down and run because the bear charges the spot were he had shot from.....It's Pretty Intense! Anyway thought some one might know which one im talking about or some other good ones.

Josh.

You're talking about one of Jack Brittingham's movies. I'm not sure if that brown bear kill was on his Alaska dvd set or his Big Game dvds. But that guy with a bow was Richie Bland(sp?) I believe. I hope that helps.

i too would recommend jack brittingham ak. related videos. he has one with a handgun another with a bow. good stuff.

AAA Guide Service produced a promotional video a few years back that's the best half hour of bear hunting footage I've seen, including a terrific bow hunt by a guy named Archie. Great stalk, and an even better shot. There's another segment of a not-so-good Kodiak bow hunt, but it all turns out. There are some rifle huints shown as well. I recommend that video to anybody that likes bear hunting.

I'm with mr pid, AAA alaskas video is better than any britting-richguy-moosekill-yuppie-ham. AAA is a good film, archies bear kill will make you run out buy a bow and go hunt brownies if it don't boil your blood and give you chills just to watch it...you shouldn't be hunting bears in the first place. its awesome.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Default Ok, so where does a guy get ...

AAA Guide Service video? Never seen or heard of it, would love to view it.

While I don't necessarily like watching video hunts on ranches, like some of the Big Game series hunts, Jack Brittingham's videos are at least accessible and available. His Alaska hunt series are great videos.

George Klucky (mid 80's) had a video "Kodiak Brown Bears" that was good. It wasn't oriented toward bow hunting though.

Tim

Default bear video

not really one of the best bear video's but check out the combo moose bear video at http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/co....jsp?auPage=tv
    nice pucker factor...

check AAA websight, brent jones is the owner should be able to just do a search for AAA Alaskan Outfitters i think they sell it there.
    Master guide 212

Default Aaa???

If anyone knows where to get the AAA video or finds out where, please let me know directly via PM or post it here.

I had a video once that I loved. Unfortunately, I don't recall the title of it or know where it ended up. I loaned it to someone (don't recall who) and never got it back. The video had an awesome bow kill on it. The bear was going in and out of a small creek and catching salmon. The hunter slipped down in the alders and stuck him when he came into the creek to get another helping. The bear never knew where the shot came from and tipped over shortly after climbing up out of the creek. The hunt was video taped from on a hill above. Is this the one you refer to Tccak71 and BRWNBR?

-Carnivore
    Everything that lives and moves will be food for you.
    Genesis 9:3

ya thats the one carnivore by AAA.
    Master guide 212

Default performance bowhunting 3...

...has the footage of Archie's bow kill along with three more bow kills on big bears. Here is a link: http://performancebowhunting.com/videos.html

I purchased mine at sportsmans warehouse. There are also several non bear hunts, too.

Good brown bear bow hunting videos?,well jack brittinghams are good and i have one called "Persuin the bruin" by PSE archery,havent seen it yet tough http://www.pse-archery.com/multimedi...5a30671e4eff41

Thumbs up Link for AAA

http://www.aaaalaskanoutfitters.com

Videos are reasonbly priced-$20 each/3 @$40 + $6 shipping. Carnivor, I belive the video you sek is in there.

Tim