Thread: DB 215 partner needed G&F screwed up the app.

Default DB 215 partner needed G&F screwed up the app.

I put in a change request for a party permit with a buddy and I drew a tag and he didn't. They said that they get to the change requests last and apparently they got to mine and not his so I drew and he didn't.

Anyone with a permit in that area need a partner let me know.

Thanks

Hntr

Default Hunt partner

Hntr,

The draw results show only 2 people that drew that area. Have you tried contacting those people listed? Isn't that a fall hunt? Would you be open to someone going down and deer hunting at the same time? You know what they say about Kodiak bears come running when they hear a rifle shot.

Randy

Just go solo..................or is that not allowed on Kodiak?....I know some air carriers won't do it.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Just go solo..................or is that not allowed on Kodiak?....I know some air carriers won't do it.

seahawk will they had no issues with it while i was looking into elk this year as that was my plan if i drew elk and/or bear on Affognak.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default Kodiak Solo

I wouldn't hesitate to go solo. Actually I was out solo when I shot my Kodiak bear in 2007. Hunting partner wouldn't go out that day because of the rain. He stayed in camp in the dry while I went out. I sat in the light rain for 11 hours on day 12 before my bear appeared on the beach. Smelled several of them during that long day but didn't see one until evening.

Randy

I planned on solo but I think I got someone to go