Thread: Nice arrests by AST

Default Nice arrests by AST

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/dispat...ds-in-skwentna

Nice to see these two knuckledraggers are out of circulation. Sorry to hear about the rampage on the Skwentna.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

They spent $5,000 at an outdoor store in Anchorage, buying backpacks and everything else they thought they'd need out in the woods -- so much gear they tipped the cleaning lady $50 to clear all the boxes out of their Motel room.
    Wow reading this i can't wonder if they were on here ever .....

good thing they got nabbed when they did
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

This makes me sick. 50 years isn't enough for what they did.

Pieces of crap don't care about anything, destruction of hard working peoples property. Hope they stay locked up for a long time. And hats off to the troopers for the good work
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Well, they would make good Bear'bait. Tie them naked to a tree, cover them with melted marshmellows, but 50 pounds of rotten salmon at their feet, do a Bear'crack burn. However they will get 3 to 5 years, and out in 18 months.

RMK

Default sad state of affairs

Unfortunately, AG is probably right. They will cut a plea deal and spend minimal time. The courts never seem to take property crimes seriously.

Default Destruction and willing to do it again!

The one clown says if he gets the maximum sentence he'll be out at the age of 58 and he would probably do it again!?! I am hopeful a judge takes that into account and gives them the maximum. That kind of disregard could turn ugly real quick. Imagine if a home owner was there when they arrived to ramsack the cabin ... this kind of behavior breeds even worst behavior....then again knowing some of you it would have been their last cabin if they broke into yours!

I recommend retroactive abortion.

It's plain they have no regrets, so I don't see any hope for change even in 25 years.

Too bad we have to pay to house and feed them for a couple of decades or so.

It would be nice if there was some info on the particular cabins that they damaged. I know I won't be able to get up there till next summer to check on mine. Mine isn't completed by any means but I would hate to have to start over from scratch just the same....
    I guess its true what many have told me.... It ain't the bears or moose that you have to worry about in the bush, its the drug crazy'd wacko's you have to worry about.!

May the fleas of a thousand stray dogs infest their crotch and may their arms be to short to scratch!
    If its tourist season.....Can we shoot em??
    Simple pleasures for simple minds

Quote Originally Posted by alaska bound View Post
    It would be nice if there was some info on the particular cabins that they damaged. I know I won't be able to get up there till next summer to check on mine. Mine isn't completed by any means but I would hate to have to start over from scratch just the same....
    I guess its true what many have told me.... It ain't the bears or moose that you have to worry about in the bush, its the drug crazy'd wacko's you have to worry about.!
    http://www.dps.state.ak.us/AST/contacts.aspx

Call either Anchorage or Palmer and provide details about your property and they may have something to tell you or they have to go look. Absentee land owners is part of the problem in performing an investigation.

Default Makes you wonder...

what the heck happened or is hardwired into these boys to have such a lack of shame and civility. My jaw dropped further and further as I read the article....but, no matter your background etc. there is certainly no excuse for their behavior...or existence for that matter.

Hopefully the fact that guns were involved in the arrest will bump up a few felonies into the prosecution handbag.

Glad the troopers got out of it in one piece without any shooting, fistacuffs etc. but I wonder why they didn't bring more guys...two on two sounds kinda dangerous....even if you are professionally trained, the boys had the highground and no lack of ammo.

Big stones on those troopers for sure.

Sorry to all the folks with shot up cabins, but luckily, stuff is stuff and no one got physically hurt. Wonder what would have happened if someone had been at their cabin or came upon these crackheads while they were in full destruction mode.

if you have a cabin out that way and want info call the troopers in talkeetna as they are handling this case. so far, however, their information is pretty limited. my cabin on bulchitna lake was one of the ones that was hit and the troopers had no idea these *********s had been over there until we called to report. 6 other cabins on our lake got hit as well with varying degrees of vandalism and theft. given the time of year the troopers were unable to check on much except the fish lakes system where they found these guys. once the ice goes out and people can get to their places then we'll have a better idea just how much these d-bags got around. these guys are also wanted for stealing a safe in new jersey so hopefully between serving time for that as well as serving time for their alaska vacation they will be out of circulation long enough for the testosterone poisoning to wear off.

This is a trend I'll never understand- why some people feel compelled not only to steal other's belongings but then to willfully destroy what they leave behind...shooting holes in people's homes, destroying their transportation...I don't get it. Something is very wrong with people these days.

I'm glad those dirtbags are in jail, and hope to heck that the system doesn't just let them plead out. IF it does, I hope part of the conditions is that they can never re-enter Alaska, but that won't help the poor saps that they victimize next somewhere else.
    "If snowmachiners would adopt the habits of riding one at a time and not parking at the base of avalanche prone slopes, the number of fatalities would likely be whittled by at least a third, if not by half." ~ Jill Fredston, in the book Snowstruck, In The Grip Of Avalanches.

Unfortunately they brought them back to town.
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"