Thread: First Lite clothing

Default First Lite clothing

Anyone have any experience with First Lite http://www.firstlite.com/

Considering the Labrador jacket and Gila pants.
    "The days a man spends fishing or spends hunting should not be deducted from the time he's on earth. " Theodore Roosevelt

Also considering ASAT Elite Ultimate pants/jacket

http://astacamo.stores.yahoo.net/elulpacoso.html

Anyone have any experience with either the First Lite or Elite Ultimate?
    "The days a man spends fishing or spends hunting should not be deducted from the time he's on earth. " Theodore Roosevelt

i have been using asat elite camo for several years now and they are awesome! but first lite just started coming out with their asat patterned clothing and i ordered some off bugsnbullets.com and i love them more than the asat elite so far. they are much more comfortable and a better fit than asats own clothing thoguh i have only been able to use them for bear hunting so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 30caliberhornet View Post
    i have been using asat elite camo for several years now and they are awesome! but first lite just started coming out with their asat patterned clothing and i ordered some off bugsnbullets.com and i love them more than the asat elite so far. they are much more comfortable and a better fit than asats own clothing thoguh i have only been able to use them for bear hunting so far.
    Sounds like they're comfy and fit you well. Did you hike far in them? Cold or moderate ambient temps? Much rain or wet brush?
    Merino and poly can be excellent but don't shed water unless treated. Did you need water resistance? Dry fast?

Thanks.