Thread: Browning A-bolt II .325WSM

Default Browning A-bolt II .325WSM

Just thought that I would toss this one out there for anyone that might be thinking about buying a A-bolt II. The photo is the first shooting of the new rifle. Right out of the box. I really like this gun. Well built, solid, light and seems very durable. Oh, its an A-bolt II stalker with a composite stock. 325WSM shoots very well through it.

The first top shots at the top were just to get it on the paper after a rough bore sight.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Dustoff View Post
    Just thought that I would toss this one out there for anyone that might be thinking about buying a A-bolt II. The photo is the first shooting of the new rifle. Right out of the box. I really like this gun. Well built, solid, light and seems very durable. Oh, its an A-bolt II stalker with a composite stock. 325WSM shoots very well through it.

The first top shots at the top were just to get it on the paper after a rough bore sight.
    Doesn't get much better than that with factory ammo! Now that it's sighted in, get a few more boxes of that ammo and run it!

BTW I have a Stainless Stalker in .300 WSM that shoots bug holes too.

Nice shooting there ArcticD. There are a few of us oddball 325 wizbang owners around here. I like to call it the "little 8" since it's so close to the "Big 8" in what it will do.

BrentC, look again. Those look like handloads. But, with that said. My 325 shoots factory ammo submoa.

Default .325wsm

Thanks Snyd.

I like the .325 alot. Great caliber. I also have a .300 WSM in a 700 XCR that also does the trick. I have become a fan of the WSM. I know some are not and thats ok, but I have had pretty good results with them. Compact and still pack a good punch.

Forgot to mention that the group with the 200 TSX's and RL15 powder is actually a 5 shot group. Great gun and great caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Snyd View Post
    Nice shooting there ArcticD. There are a few of us oddball 325 wizbang owners around here. I like to call it the "little 8" since it's so close to the "Big 8" in what it will do.

BrentC, look again. Those look like handloads. But, with that said. My 325 shoots factory ammo submoa.
    Right you are! Good catch.