Thread: Moving Giveaways

Default Moving Giveaways

Not only do I have to deal with 6 days a week of of gun stress I got to move.

I'm finding stuff I have no use for, so first PM to me gets it:

1. S&W shoulder bag with flap. Great personal man purse for traveling (remember that doesnt count to carry on numbers). New Shot Show swag. Boadly emblazoned with the S&W emblam, show Obama and the TSA that you fear not the rubber glove while the 21 year old Pakistani exchange student walks smiling past the screeners.

2. Another S&W manpurse, this one has no flap, still handy fashion statement

3. S&W Extreme Ops knife, Tanto, made in China...great for leaving in your car. Scratches on the black op coating.

4.Hats..all look new or never worn...ER Shaw, Blackhawk, crimson trace and GunRunners.

More to follow. Im tossing this stuff in my my truck, you want something let me know.

I hate just to toss this stuff here or leave it for the street people here is more:

1. Two sets of goretex pants and a jacket,, all large regular I think. Im beyond large now. This is older military woodland camo stuff. Good for beating around. Kid the jacket might fit you, but the pants would stop at your knees

2. Pair of Danner Ft Lewis boots. How I ended up with these I dont know, but I am like a size 9w and these seem like an 8D and Danners run small anyway. Got a growing kid? Excellent boots that cost $200 new.

Dang, good luck with the move Wildalaska.

ps: I'm an S&W/Blackhawk guy! (and I do have a ANC local address/buddies...and they can even bring good coffee to donate).

Good luck on your move.
    I just finished moving, found all sorts of stuff I didn't know I had.
    I gave away lots of stuff too.
    Good time to thin out the closets.
    "The older I get, the better I was."

Goretx and Man purses to AKfishon. Boots on hold. Com on guys get them hats.

Autograph one of those hats (The Kid too) and stuff it in the box wiff my gun when you ship it back if you would. Many thanks! Any Hat!

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    Autograph one of those hats (The Kid too) and stuff it in the box wiff my gun when you ship it back if you would. Many thanks! Any Hat!

Dude why do you want a "X" scrawled on your hat

No way! If has an "X" on it someone will think it was autographed by a lefty political figure. I stand to loose friends over a deal like that!

I thought that goretex stuff was the first choice of the homeless in Anchortown, why then would you be getting rid of it? Ah, you're probably moving upscale into a van down by the river. Very generous to give away all your good stuff though. Moving certainly will thin the herd.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

No more "Ill keep that.... it might fit again...someday"