Thread: Another very satisfied customer!

Thumbs up Another very satisfied customer!

I just got off the phone with my wife. She is in ANC for a dental appointment on Monday so I had her do a bit of shopping for me. She just left WWG and had nothing but praise for the way that Ken and the staff treated her and wanted to make certain that I let you guys know. Oh, she even commented on the great deal we got on the Wipe-Out. You've gotta love it when the wife is pleased with the money we spend on firearms.

Many thanks Ken, I'll be back!

You've gotta love it when the wife is pleased with the money we spend on firearms.
    She got a sister?

Thanks for your biz. Enjoy them dissolved purple smurfs coming out of your barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Cor15:19 View Post
    I just got off the phone with my wife. She is in ANC for a dental appointment on Monday so I had her do a bit of shopping for me. She just left WWG and had nothing but praise for the way that Ken and the staff treated her and wanted to make certain that I let you guys know. Oh, she even commented on the great deal we got on the Wipe-Out. You've gotta love it when the wife is pleased with the money we spend on firearms.

Many thanks Ken, I'll be back!
    Your in trouble man! Your wife is gonna send you to the store one of these days for feminine products and you can't say no. Just kidding! This is good stuff to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    Your in trouble man! Your wife is gonna send you to the store one of these days for feminine products and you can't say no.
    Whats wrong with that? I even know what the differences are