Thread: Hamilton 773 impellar ?

Default Hamilton 773 impellar ?

Hi all,
    Running a 22' Duckworth Angler with a 351V8 and hamilton 773. After last years hunting trip the impellars finally picked one too many rocks. Got us out but all three are done. They are the original bronze impellars. I have no idea about replacement ones. I am allways running with lots of weight and need to handle tight turns. I have read that a possi nozzle will be an upgrade to my T3 and help out keeping power in the turns, but need to know about impellars. Should I try and find original bronze ones or go with stainless? Any ideas on pitches? I will most likely be looking for ones on the used market in good shape as I don't see me spending thousands on Scotts. Thanks for you help.

I know a guy that replaced all his 773 impellers with new Scott S/S ones. he has his original ones maybe for sale. Also, I know a guy locally that can rebuild the bronze ones as well. I had him do mine last summer. Did a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPaladin View Post
    I know a guy that replaced all his 773 impellers with new Scott S/S ones. he has his original ones maybe for sale. Also, I know a guy locally that can rebuild the bronze ones as well. I had him do mine last summer. Did a great job.

Sounds good, Please pm me with any info. Also any info on nozle size would be nice and how did your friend like the scotts? Thanks.