Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bait Balls from baitem907 in Anchorage and Fairbanks (and elsewhere?)

Default Bait Balls from baitem907 in Anchorage and Fairbanks (and elsewhere?)

I was thinking a lot of guys will be going out this weekend and next so I had jess bait em 907 bring me a bunch so that guys wouldn't have to travel all the way to wasilla so if you need it I probably have it , I have some anise , bacon, blueberry maple and i think marshmallow. Im not getting paid to do this just thought it would be a service to all my fellow black bear hunters because I get to hear stories learn things others are doing different and so I have stuff if you don't want to run to wasilla. I am going to set up my baits next weekend so call me at 351-5609 if you need anything

Thumbs up

Got mine! From BlackBear. Give him a call.

Thanks! Can't wait to get it hung.

Taylor

How much for a ball?

Chris

Varies. Generally $30 to $40, depending on the scent.

Taylor

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

got them in Fairbanks also... i think i have one left and Frontier out fitters has a bunch of stuff i hauled up for them from Jess also...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Speaking of that. Thanks for the gift cert there Vince. I got my stuff a couple days ago and am headed out tomorrow to setup my bait station.

heres what I have left
    scentballs big ones
    blueberry 2
    peanut butter 2
    Bacon 5
    Marshmallow4
    Anise 8

drip drag 2
    3 burn formulas

cover spray
    honey
    blueberry
    bacon
    anise
    marshmallow

gel balls the following scents
    honey

come get em I should be around most of the time 351-5609
    blueberry
    anise
    marshmallow
    maple
    bacon
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Snyd View Post
    Speaking of that. Thanks for the gift cert there Vince. I got my stuff a couple days ago and am headed out tomorrow to setup my bait station.

GLAD you will get some use of it Perry!!!! hope your season goes well... Thanks for all you have done around here as well....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Ya know this thread makes me feel like I should be kicked back in a rocking chair with a nice glass of wine. Looks like I live the cush life with everyone else helping out. But to tell you the truth I have been bustin' balls like crazy. I am a one woman show but it so worth it to have friends like you guys!
    Now get to work!
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    Bear Bait & Moose Lure Company
    www.baitem907.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bait-E...56572604387163

Default Picked up a couple

of bait balls tonight. Don't have an issue bringing in bears, just want to see how well they work and how the bears react to them! They will be hung tomorrow!

Default Anise

I just picked up an Anise ball tonight and was starting to worry that it was getting late on seeting my bait out (even thought I have always waited until may to put out and I do this to myself every year). But seeing Snyd's post reassures what my experience has been telling me... I am right on time.

AKShawn
    AKShawn

Quote Originally Posted by baitem907 View Post
    Ya know this thread makes me feel like I should be kicked back in a rocking chair with a nice glass of wine. Looks like I live the cush life with everyone else helping out. But to tell you the truth I have been bustin' balls like crazy. I am a one woman show but it so worth it to have friends like you guys!
    Now get to work!
    BUT BUT madem Baitem... we are working fast as we can... please may we have one meal this week? Please????PLEAASAE!!?

meet on face book here

I just stopped by Blackbear's to grab some of Baitem907s stuff and am very impressed thus far. First off, I'm really looking forward to using this stuff. Blackbear seems like a great guy and was great to talk to. I learned some great stuff talking with him, and I appreciate him taking the time to bring some of baitem's product into town of his own volition. Also, as a guy who likes to support local business, I really like how much respect Blackbear has for the folks at Baitem907.

I haven't hunted with this stuff yet (4 more days for me) but if they hunt as well as everything I've heard so far, then I'm a life customer. As I said to Blackbear "It sounds like this is a great lady, making a great, LOCAL product. What's not to like?"

If I could just reiterate to anyone willing to listen, please support Alaskan Business. Steve at Alaska Custom Firearms is awesome (shooting forum sponser), Baitem907 seems like a great Alaskan option as well.
    Last edited by AKF; 05-08-2010 at 17:34. Reason: Edited for clarity

Thank you for the kind words AKF.
    I wish you the best of luck in the next 4 days. Keep me posted
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    www.baitem907.com

Default Baits out

I set my bait out today... They river seemed really low but I managed to make it out only dragging bottom once on the way out. Last year I used a maple scent ball (I think), and they got to it. Not sure how but they managed to reach it. They will have to be pretty good to reach it this year, I think the anise ball is about 18 feet up, and in the middle of two trees. It took a little thinking to get it up there but it is hanging out like some laundry drying in between two trees. Now comes the fun part, waiting.

AKShawn
    AKShawn

Default Fairbanks Baiters!!! getting restocked

hey all getting another shipment in this week.. of baitems stuff. if you need something special call her today and pick it up at my office on Wednesday afternoon.. truck heads north Tuesday evening

I will be dropping Anise and Marshmallow balls off to Frontier outfitters

and will have Bacon, blue berry and Anise here in my office with out any markup. Not getting paid, just doing this to support Baitem business and get her on her way to stardom....

the bacon and Anise have Estrus in them and are great attractants.

meet on face book here

Default Where is your office?

Not sure where you are located. Thanks,

CubeCove

whens the trip through glennallen?? we could use some up here!!

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ret25yo View Post
    whens the trip through glennallen?? we could use some up here!!
    Three Bears in Tok has some. But its retail and I am not sure how much they are selling them for.
    Jess
    Bait Em 907
    www.baitem907.com

that's a 2.5 hr drive..lol arghhh

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast