Thread: ADF&G Harvest reports

Default ADF&G Harvest reports

Every year I file my harvest report as soon as I can after I hunt. Every year I get a card from ADF&G indicating they have not received my harvest report. I thought the problem had something to do with me filling them out online so I started to turn them in at the Anchorage office in person. I get a receipt for the reports when I turned them in and have the receipts in hand right now.

I just received another card stating they did not receive my harvest info. I would simply file the report online again and not think anything about it. However I am beginning to question if this may have something to do with absolute Buzzard Luck with the Draw permits.

Does anyone else had a problem with recording their harvest info? If you did how did you fix the problem?

Thanks
    Drew
    Normal people believe that if something ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Scott Adams

Default even though

I didn't draw anything this year, I have filed harvest reports over the net for a couple of seasons & have never received a "report missing" notice.
    Gary

I've received them in the past BEFORE the season was even over.

I always file mine online and have never got one of those cards in the mail. When you do it that way you get an e-mail confirmation showing you filed it and I save mine until the draws are all over.

thought I read some were if you don't turn them in you won't be able to put in for a draw

Yup. If filing for draws online the computer will not let you apply if you have outstanding harvest reports.

Ok I guess that is what I wanted to know. Thanks

Drew
    Normal people believe that if something ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Scott Adams

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by mod elan View Post
    Yup. If filing for draws online the computer will not let you apply if you have outstanding harvest reports.
    not correct..

i applied for all the kids this last Dec.( on line) and got the notice the week before the draw came out... i went online and did the reports.. the kids each got tags this year. One of them got 2.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by summitx View Post
    thought I read some were if you don't turn them in you won't be able to put in for a draw
    you can put in... you won't be eligible if you do draw, that tag will go back into the hat and you won't know one way or the other
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

warm fuzzy feeling ALL GONE!

Scott Adams

If I have still have my black bear and caribou harvest tickets out, which are still valid till spring, will that disqualify me for tags? I sure hope not. Someone please tell me you still have blackie and bou harvest records from last year, and you were drawn.

Of note I don't think that system would be in place for a blanket harvest records being out. Only overdue. My spring brown bear hunt that I drew last year for this spring obviously still had a harvest record out, because the hunt was not open yet.

Am I freaking out and joining the conspiracy theory guys now? The system is rigged I tell ya! kidding....I hope

Quote Originally Posted by AFHunter View Post
    If I have still have my black bear and caribou harvest tickets out, which are still valid till spring, will that disqualify me for tags? I sure hope not. Someone please tell me you still have blackie and bou harvest records from last year, and you were drawn.

Of note I don't think that system would be in place for a blanket harvest records being out. Only overdue. My spring brown bear hunt that I drew last year for this spring obviously still had a harvest record out, because the hunt was not open yet.

Am I freaking out and joining the conspiracy theory guys now? The system is rigged I tell ya! kidding....I hope
    i still have my bear tags.. and drew

meet on face book here

Wink Thanks Vince

Thanks for the reassuring words Vince.