Thread: This weekend...

Default This weekend...

So where is everyone headed riding this weekend? If theres a group going somewhere in the valley/petersville area,would like to possibly go... wont go out by myself. Cant be extreme riding, since im packing my son also...
    Supposed to be decent...
    Happy riding!
    <*)))><

Default Ride information

The Anchorage snowmobile club is doing a famly trip out of Nancy lake on Sat., (parking is $10) The club does not charge for going on a ride.
    There #566-0272 call for more information.

Mat-Su Motor Mushers #373-ride

Curry Ridge Riders in Trapper Ck.# 689-7669 in Anchorage or #3523669 in Mat-Su.

I would suggest joining a club lots of good information, and friendly people.

Default Ride...

Thanks for the info. I left them a message at that number. Sounds fun.
    :-)
    <*)))><

Default family togetherness

Quote Originally Posted by FISHGIRL View Post
    So where is everyone headed riding this weekend? If theres a group going somewhere in the valley/petersville area,would like to possibly go... wont go out by myself. Cant be extreme riding, since im packing my son also...
    Supposed to be decent...
    Happy riding!
    • this is my first note, do not know if I am doing it right
    • It is good to hear you are packing your son. I am going to the kenick glacier on Sat the 20th and buffalo mine rd on sunday.
    • Sunday will be a short day, as I will be back in time for church Sunday Eve.
    • You are welcome to join us, email me if you want the detailsconrad1barbara@gmail.com

Default other rides

Fishgirl how old is your son? My daughter is 12 and she is just starting, we did a ride out to yeatna station on monday with a bunch of youngsters (neighbor and I) had a blast. a little chilly but a good ride. My self (TBLOOMA) and sircatchalot over on HCS.com post when we are thinking about riding. What kind of sched do you have? The neighbor and I have pretty crazy scheds, sometimes ride during the week, but obviously we take the kids when there is no school. They do well in school, we take them riding. They do REALLY well for a LONG time, they MIGHT be able to upgrade the sled. (only if they are ready, and we can find a GREAT DEAL.) The neighbor found an awesome deal last yr on a pair!!!! I am jealous!!!

He is 11. He doesnt have his own sled yet,(so he rides behind me) but kind of looking if a good deal comes up... I have an 01 summit 700 to use. I work the typical 8-5 m-f stuff. Maybe we can get a group together sometime?
    <*)))><