Thread: Backpack Scoped Rifle Scabbard

Default Backpack Scoped Rifle Scabbard

Was looking for a scoped rifle scabbard for my pack. I found one at Eberlestock but looks like it only fits their packs.
    Anyone have an idea on where I might find one local or online? I have the Cabela's Alaskan Guide pack.
    Fish IT! Hunt IT! or *#%@ IT!

Pretty sure they (Eberlestock) are MOLLE type attachments. The shotgun scabbard I have is.

Default Molle Type?

Quote Originally Posted by Trappnguns View Post
    Pretty sure they (Eberlestock) are MOLLE type attachments. The shotgun scabbard I have is.
    Excuse my ignorance but what is a "Molle" type attachment? I did a Wiki and found what it is but can't find what it looks like to see if I can utilize it on my pack. Went ahead an ordered 1 anyway as I am sure I can make it work.

You may also check "Alaska Sportsman" for a backpack scabbard you can wear by itself...

http://www.alaskasportsmanproducts.com/BackPack.html

How about a Kifaru gunbearer?

what kind of pack do you have? MOLLE is the same thing as PALS and Blackhawks STRIKE systems. Military in origin, it is basically 1" webbing in a squareish pattern. If you are creative you can attach it to anything

Just reread...The cabelas guide pack...

You should be able to use any vertical compression straps to attach the scabbard. Where on the pack do you want it?

Default Where

Quote Originally Posted by Trappnguns View Post
    Just reread...The cabelas guide pack...

You should be able to use any vertical compression straps to attach the scabbard. Where on the pack do you want it?
    It really does not matter where on the pack I put it, just so I don't have to carry it or have it slinged to my body.

I have an Eberlestock scoped rifle scabbard I am looking to sell now that I found a sweet way to mount a kolpin gun boot to my sno-go. You are welcome to check it out and see if you can figure out at way to attach it to your Cabelas pack. I'm pretty sure you can just run it through the compression straps on the the pack, but if you would like ot try it in person we can meet up. I ran it in between my Mystery Ranch NICE frame and the Longbow pack and it worked really well like that.

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    I have an Eberlestock scoped rifle scabbard I am looking to sell now that I found a sweet way to mount a kolpin gun boot to my sno-go. You are welcome to check it out and see if you can figure out at way to attach it to your Cabelas pack. I'm pretty sure you can just run it through the compression straps on the the pack, but if you would like ot try it in person we can meet up. I ran it in between my Mystery Ranch NICE frame and the Longbow pack and it worked really well like that.
    Thanks for the offer. I went ahead and bought one online from Eberlestock.
    It only came to $59 and I figure if I can't use it or sell it.