Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: For all of you ammo hoarders...

  1. #1
    Member Akheloce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Homer
    Posts
    1,135

    Default For all of you ammo hoarders...

    Drool.

    On the left is over 60,000 lbs of ammo, mostly .308 with some .223 and .50 cal thrown in.


    Coincidentally, on the right, is hundreds of M-240 and M-249 machine guns. Dang, I wish I didn't have morals, a few cases of 7.62 wouldn't have been missed and would have set me up with my AR-10 for years.

    Unfortunately, none of it is for our guys... All for the Afghan National Army
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2

    Default

    Excuse me while my mouth waters!! MMMMMM-----M240!

  3. #3
    Member marshall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Near Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    I sure hope and pray that our rifles and ammo don't get used against our troops over there. I don't trust any **********.
    Last edited by LuJon; 05-09-2010 at 11:57.

  4. #4
    Member arizonaguide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arizona/Alaska
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall View Post
    I sure hope and pray that our rifles and ammo don't get used against our troops over there. I don't trust any **********.
    Exacly what I was thinking. With "********" being a term of "endearment" of course. It's like the same way I feel when we send "help" to mexico...I have to wonder if it'll "come back" at us the wrong way.
    Last edited by LuJon; 05-09-2010 at 11:58.

  5. #5
    Member Big Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Palmer,Alaska
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall View Post
    I sure hope and pray that our rifles and ammo don't get used against our troops over there. I don't trust any **********.

    The Obama administration hates it when people reads history.
    Last edited by LuJon; 05-09-2010 at 11:59.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tryants." (Thomas Jefferson

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    The Obama administration hates it when people reads history.
    Steve Crowe owns an ammo depot in central Iowa. He is the largest supplier of ammo in the midwest and at the rate he is growing probably the whole USA. He supplies Graff and Sons, Midway USA, Sinclair, Sportsman's Wharehouse, EKC, etc.. The inventory of brass and bullets that he has in his warehouses is staggering and he has bunkers full of powder. One of his dock hands says that the entire inventory on hand turns over monthly. Just think....it all ends up in the hands of right wing conservative tea party folk like you and me! Smile!

    I suppose there could be a little that ends up in the hands of a lefty or two that hasn't seen the big picture yet! They will!

  7. #7
    Member arizonaguide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arizona/Alaska
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    I suppose there could be a little that ends up in the hands of a lefty or two that hasn't seen the big picture yet! They will!
    I think it's VERY important that IF you know a lefty/gun control advocate that you take them out SHOOTING as soon as possible! Many of them are brainwashed with "fear"...and all it takes is a little respect for the gun as just another "tool" to bring out their common sense.

    In fact if you know any media/reporters that fit the description...that would be EVEN BETTER!

    Yes, BRING THEM BACK from the range also.

  8. #8
    Member michael wascom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    wasilla
    Posts
    85

    Default

    1/2 a box to go and i'll have 1/10000000000000000 of that much

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arizonaguide View Post
    I think it's VERY important that IF you know a lefty/gun control advocate that you take them out SHOOTING as soon as possible! Many of them are brainwashed with "fear"...and all it takes is a little respect for the gun as just another "tool" to bring out their common sense.

    In fact if you know any media/reporters that fit the description...that would be EVEN BETTER!

    Yes, BRING THEM BACK from the range also.
    I usually dont associate with people once i determine there a lefty, or a gun control advocate.

  10. #10
    Member arizonaguide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arizona/Alaska
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkbuster20 View Post
    I usually dont associate with people once i determine there a lefty, or a gun control advocate.
    I used to think that way...but then realized they were just mis-guided.
    (usually from "fear") and much like ex-smokers...they can be the loudest ADVOCATES once the "fear" is removed.

    I have "converted" several...and they are now the LOUDEST friends I have FOR our freedoms to protect ourselves and hunt.

    Plus, they are often women who have been brainwashed (with fear)...and I feel it's MY JOB to correct that, and show them how to protect themselves. That's just part of the job of an instructor. Usually it's something traumatic that has them wanting to learn in the first place...and they end up being BETTER SHOTS too. Yup, bring a "gun control advocate" to the range...I say. You're doing the world a favor in many additional ways than just political.

  11. #11
    Member mainer_in_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Delta Junction
    Posts
    4,078

    Default

    this thread is a joke. I'm a "lefty" and I tote guns, you got a problem with that? Get back to puking your opinionated, ill conceived, stereotypical conversation.

  12. #12
    Member lynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arizonaguide View Post
    I think it's VERY important that IF you know a lefty/gun control advocate that you take them out SHOOTING as soon as possible! Many of them are brainwashed with "fear"...and all it takes is a little respect for the gun as just another "tool" to bring out their common sense.

    In fact if you know any media/reporters that fit the description...that would be EVEN BETTER!

    Yes, BRING THEM BACK from the range also.
    So, you are saying the right should get out there guns and force the left to your way of thinking! So much for respecting democracy! I my self am a moderate. If you want to take me shooting you had better shoot straight. People like you make people like me drift farther and farther to the left.
    "Bark,bark,bark,sniff,sniff,bark,and bark" - Lynchs Blue Roan Lynch E.C.K.

  13. #13
    Member arizonaguide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arizona/Alaska
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak View Post
    this thread is a joke. I'm a "lefty" and I tote guns, you got a problem with that? Get back to puking your opinionated, ill conceived, stereotypical conversation.
    Well put Mainer. I appologize if I was part of that.

    I was trying to say that the "advocates against" can become strong supporters if the typical "fear" is removed. Perhaps I was steroetypical, but it is my experience that it happens a lot when folks come to class with "fear" of weapons and leave with confidence.

  14. #14
    Member arizonaguide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arizona/Alaska
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lynch View Post
    So, you are saying the right should get out there guns and force the left to your way of thinking! So much for respecting democracy! I my self am a moderate. If you want to take me shooting you had better shoot straight. People like you make people like me drift farther and farther to the left.
    Nobody said FORCE anyone.
    I said that folks who commonly have FEAR/HATE of weapons often do so only from inexperience.

  15. #15
    Member mainer_in_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Delta Junction
    Posts
    4,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall View Post
    I sure hope and pray that our rifles and ammo don't get used against our troops over there. I don't trust any **********.

    your racial term their marshall........

    is listed as a racial slangname under wikepedia and other commonly known sources. keep your racial crap to yourself.....this is coming from somebody who pounded ground in Iraq for three years of my life along side folks you like to racially refer to.
    Last edited by LuJon; 05-09-2010 at 12:00.

  16. #16
    Member mainer_in_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Delta Junction
    Posts
    4,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arizonaguide View Post
    Well put Mainer. I appologize if I was part of that.

    I was trying to say that the "advocates against" can become strong supporters if the typical "fear" is removed. Perhaps I was steroetypical, but it is my experience that it happens a lot when folks come to class with "fear" of weapons and leave with confidence.

    thank you for that.

    I drill em too, im just tired of misconceptions regarding my politcal choices, and tired of sterotypes too.

  17. #17
    Member gunbugs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    We don't live in a democracy, we are citizens of a representative Republic. If this were a Democracy, we wouldn't have Senators and representatives. We would all vote on everything the government wanted to do. Actually, WE would BE the government, and not some "representative" that has been shipped off to D.C. But, as good as that sounds, it would be unmanagable, and cumbersome to say the least. As far as taking "lefties", or our liberal brothers and sisters shooting, I think a polite invitation is an excellent idea. It probably won't change the way a person votes, but it may open up an avenue for someone to have more knowledge and a more favorable view of our rights under the Second Amendment. Most new shooters enjoy bouncing cans or some other reactive target as much or more than we more experienced shooters do.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

  18. #18
    Member lynch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arizonaguide View Post
    Nobody said FORCE anyone.
    I said that folks who commonly have FEAR/HATE of weapons often do so only from inexperience.
    I see what you are saying now. I see your point about taking people shooting and I agree. I still think you are off by saying people are brainwashed for thinking different than you. Everyone becomes who they are from real life experience. I think it is better to respect others opinions even if you disagree with them. Just my opinion anyway, have a good night.
    "Bark,bark,bark,sniff,sniff,bark,and bark" - Lynchs Blue Roan Lynch E.C.K.

  19. #19

    Default

    I don't trust any "muslim extremists"....is that OK with the PC police? I read last week that the Obama administration will be removing this term from the government vernacular. Apparently its too offensive for some. I personally don't care if we offend terrorists.

  20. #20
    Member mainer_in_ak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Delta Junction
    Posts
    4,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seant View Post
    I don't trust any muslim extremists....is that OK with the PC police?
    that context is obviously acceptable. your sarcasm wasnt. Is there a problem with the fact I pointed out something obviously racial? And I aint the "pc police" if you were attempting to refer to me. I'll meet anybody any day of the week for a "coffee". That's how I do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •