Thread: Stolen Rafts

Default Stolen Rafts

Anyone out there that comes across two complete super puma rafts, NRS rowing frames, breakdown oars, seats etc.. please notify me. Went to my storage today to get them out and they have been stolen. Also with a snowmachine trailer. Happened down in the anchor point area but imagine they will try to get rid of them up the road. I will pay a reward if we can get these scumbags.....

Default ??

Colors?
    identifyable scars or birthmarks or tatoos?

dennis

assuming you've checked craigslist???

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/sear...aft&catAbb=sss

thieves aren't smart. will certainly keep my eye out. hope they turn up safe and sound.

pictures of your rafts, I will look the ones over I see on the river,
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Did they take your repair kits?

The AIRE repair kits often contain the blue factory warranty paper-work and will have a white sticker of your boats serial #s, year, model, and color.

Since we see a ton of repairs, accessory installation, framework, oars, seats and all. Having the numbers, colors and what's on the boats... anchor-systems, AK #, serial #, type of seats (row & passenger type) etc.

I realize it maybe sounds simple enough to 'find' your boats (even perchance all the stuff with it) somewhere out there... I also sympathize that you are saddened and then pissed off leaving an empty feeling..... however, these boats are very common with equally common accessories - more to go on will help out quite a bit.

Feel free to PM me of any details, and I'll keep the info on file ---- if I see anything come into our shop I can make contact with authorities on the case.

man, thieves suck. need more identifying info on the boats, we'll keep our eyes peeled. also check the alaska's list want ads. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmtn View Post
    Anyone out there that comes across two complete super puma rafts, NRS rowing frames, breakdown oars, seats etc.. please notify me. Went to my storage today to get them out and they have been stolen. Also with a snowmachine trailer. Happened down in the anchor point area but imagine they will try to get rid of them up the road. I will pay a reward if we can get these scumbags.....
    While I hate to say it, take a look around your neighborhood. Somebody stole them from nearby is my bet. They may or may not try to move them. In fact you may see them later this summer just down the street. It would'nt surprise me in the least.....

Default a thousand dollars or free rafts to borrow

The rafts are green on top and gray on bottom. Each one has a NRS frame with a white seat for the rower and a gray fishrite plastic one in front. THey have black webbing tied thru all the D rings, blue nrs ctraps to hold the frames to d rings. Each had 3 oars, blue handles, black at the oar locks, and black blades. Each had a white tube style pump. Each had a red bow line for a tie up line. A couple of the oar blades were rammed up into the shaft from pushing off of the bank. Was also black sharpie marks on the frames to mark where the cross bars went when put together. I will get pictures soon and there are a couple on my photo album. I got a thousand dollars for anyone who leads me to them..... No questions asked if needed.

Default Stolen Aire Super Puma raft picture

Here is a couple photos of the rafts that were stolen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default any luck

just wondering if you found the serial numbers or had any leads on the scumbags that should be shot or tied to a bait barrel? I'll say the only proper thing the islamist do right http://abcnews.go.com/International/...7924664&page=1