Thread: HH impertech bibs or pants?

Default HH impertech bibs or pants?

Do you guys prefer the bibs or pants and why
    Thanks

Question both

I prefer pants when I'm on a backpack sheep or goat hunt because they are lighter. And cooler than bibs.

I prefer bibs while rafting, actice yet bent (sitting) while on the oars. While wearing the pants when rafting during a driving hard rain storm, which can be miserable cold anyway, the jacket can sorta ride up and rain water will migrate or wick from your belt line to your toes. That will not happen with the bibs.

I pefer bibs while fleshing brown bear pelts, so I can keep bear junk/fat/fluids off my pants and shirt. Easier to sleep if I don't smell like a bear.

I prefer, I think...both.

dennis

like the bibs it seems when walking with the pants they keep slipping down and I look like some kid at the diamond mall

Quote Originally Posted by mjm316 View Post
    Do you guys prefer the bibs or pants and why
    Thanks

I just went with the pants because they will probably spend a good amount of time in the pack due to the length of the guide jacket and my constant use of lacrosse hippers. I figure....while in the boat, the guide jacket hangs down beyond my hip boots.

If out hunting and I plan on staying in one place for a long time, i.e. doing some serious sitting to use optics, I prefer the bibs. Easier to lay back and keep my butt dry. They are great in high brush drowning in rain water...down side is they are hotter when walking, but I can always take the top down and tie it around my waist. Bibs for me.
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather