Thread: Sorry guys, I just ruined the Interior weather

Default Sorry guys, I just ruined the Interior weather

I took the wraps off the XS today

I made it worse... I picked up my wooly today and am trying to clean my old boat to sell it..)

Thanks alot guys!!!

Yup sure enough! Just got the message not to go to Delta for the weekend to work on the roof. Snow and raining. Thanks a lot guys

Boat is still tucked away in the warm shop. Boat launches still have ice. Not enough snow to go sledding for bear. Too much for wheelers. No bait action yet. Super soggy for snowshoes. Oh well!!

Sounds miserable! Could be worse though I am personally responsible for the crappy N. Cook inlet salmon runs, I bought my boat in spring 2008 just to fish them....

As I look out the window at the snow coming down I am considering what to do with the weekend now that a day on the rivers is slowly fading away...

I'm looking at the snow trying to figure out if I can still get wrenching done on the parts rigs... Spring cleanup items delayed due to weather? Geeze...

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
    As I look out the window at the snow coming down I am considering what to do with the weekend now that a day on the rivers is slowly fading away...
    supposed to clear tonight... but hey... it does this every year.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

you didnt ruin much, went from Chena Pump landing to 10 miles up the Salchacket Slough, snow and ice but the river is just great, first outing to set up bear bait station.