Thread: Brass prices

Default Brass prices

Guys i am not offering for sale that will come later but i have a bunch of brass to sell. I have a few thousand .40,.45 and .38 brass that is true once fired brass. the .40 has been tumbled. any idea what its worth?

The .40 are the least expensive. Seem them sell for $50 for a full medium sized USPS flat rate box. Price included shipping and rough guess the box would hold 2,500 - 3,000.
    .38's sell for a little bit more. If they are once fired and a good brand name maybe $.04 each.
    .45's can command $.06 each if they are once fired and in good shape. Used to sell them by the box of 1,500 for $85-95 shipped anywhere in the USA.
    Market has went south on used brass. Used to sell everything I could collect then about 10 months ago sales went south on .45's and .223's.

Some people may get lucky and sell them for more, just have to find the right buyer. But generally they sell for higher prices if you ship them down to the lower 48.
    Tennessee

I pay $30.00 per 1000 pieces locally from a police range for once fired brass. It's mixed 9mm and 40S&W.