Thread: Trigger work

Default Trigger work

howdy folks,

I have a new winchester model 70 with the new MOA trigger system. the pull weight is supposedly factory set at 3 3/4 lbs however it feels much heavier than that... (though I like a very light trigger)

the moa trigger is a new design and I cant easily find an aftermarket replacement....

does anyone know an after market that fits the new win OR does anyone have any experience in adjusting the MOA triggers down?

thanks everybody

Greg

I am sure the KID at WWG can figure it out. He's done a number of trigger jobs for me.

Yeah I have done a couple of them so far, they turned out fine. I'd be happy to work it over for you.

I have a new model 70 as well. From the factory the trigger was brutal. I,ve backed it off all the way and it is lighter but I still dont like the way it breaks. Getting threw the glue that was placed on my so called adjstable trigger proved aggrivating.

Quote Originally Posted by islander338 View Post
    I have a new model 70 as well. From the factory the trigger was brutal. I,ve backed it off all the way and it is lighter but I still dont like the way it breaks. Getting threw the glue that was placed on my so called adjstable trigger proved aggrivating.

hmmm... ok, good to know, thanks. Yeah, I got coyote lite with the heavy barrel to do longer range varmit and predator hunting and the trigger was WAYYY too heavy...

thx

Greg

Default Timney triggers

Easy to put in and will save you some money.Very good. You tell them at what pound you want the trigger set. Most gun smiths will charge $25 to put it in if you don't want to do it.

www.timneytriggers.com