Thread: kenai/Soldotna guys, whats with Gator Guns?

Default kenai/Soldotna guys, whats with Gator Guns?

I dropped off a rifle for a front sight back in October. I have stopped by to visit a few times and just end up buying more stuff.

I stopped by last week and he was closed. I have been calling and nobody answers. No answering machine either.

Have any of you local guys seen him open lately? I hope nothing happened to him. Particularly when my rifle is still there.

xx

Aaron is off at the SHOT Show. I think he said he'd be gone a week or more. Wasn't SHOT this past weekend? If so, I'd expect he'll be back in the shop later this week.

Doc.

Aaron tends to be pretty independent. Just takes off & puts up a "gone fishing" sign. Never know if he'll be gone a day or a month. Had a friend that left a M1 carbine with him for a thourough cleaning. About 6 months later Aaron hadn't had a chance to get to it so he took it home & had someone else look at it. I've heard he does good work, but he's a bit on the slow side.
    If you absolutely want your gun for a spring hunt you might try & pin him down for a date or try someone else.
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

I have tried. It was supposed to be in 3 or 4 days the last 3 times I was there. I like him and was not woried about it. Heck foire the thing amy have been there since September for all I know. It is the 350 Rem-Mag
    Ruger-77MKII,,, That I have now loaded 100 rounds of experimental ammo for....

I was worried that he kicked the bucket or was in the hospital.

My brother had some shooting irons with a semi family member who died. His daughters (whom nobody had seen for 30 years) suddenly showed up and put the whole shop and inventory into probate court. Mostly to make sure the son did not get the items that were specially tagged for him. Buzzards....

xx

It is the 350 Rem-Mag Ruger-77MKII
    That sold about two weeks ago.

J/K! Aaron's normally closed Sun and Mon. BTW.

Angry Where is Tom?

Has anyone heard where Tom from Toms gun shop out in Sterling ended up?
    I know they lost the old Ed Whitaker place at Bings landing this last fall, but I need to find Tom so a friend can get back his Browning that Tom took with him...
    Anyway,,, please let me know if you have any contact number at all.
    Max
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years. www.alaskacanoetrips.com

Float Pilot:

Give Gator Guns a call today or tomorrow. Aaron's just got back to town from Shot Show. I suspect he'll be open tomorrow (Friday, the 19th), if he's not already at the shop today.

Paul

As long as he is OK and still with the living, that is enough for me.

It's a hour and a half drive for me, so I have to wait for another week or two for the next trip.

xx