Thread: Powder coating/Chrome

Default Powder coating/Chrome

Pulled the exhaust ports off my Thunder Jet and the existing powder coat is peeling. I was wanting to get them re-powder coated or possibly chromed. I'm not sure if one last longer than the other and cost comparisons but and advice would be appreciated. Prefer to do business in the Valley but happy to make the trek into Anchorage to be sure it's done right. Many thanks in advance for recommendations!

BB

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrown767 View Post
    Pulled the exhaust ports off my Thunder Jet and the existing powder coat is peeling. I was wanting to get them re-powder coated or possibly chromed. I'm not sure if one last longer than the other and cost comparisons but and advice would be appreciated. Prefer to do business in the Valley but happy to make the trek into Anchorage to be sure it's done right. Many thanks in advance for recommendations!

BB
    I'm having some wheels for my 72 Chevy truck powder coated @ Ak. Powder Coating on Burlwood St. here in the big ugly. This is my 1st dealings with them, but they came highly recommended by a friend.

Default Done...

Exactly who I went to see. Great guys over there and did an awesome job on my ports!

powder coating I have had stuff done at both places and advanced has beat the place in town hands down on both quality and price. The place in anchorage was gonna charge 200 for a bird cage I built and advanced charged me 80
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ