Thread: Funniest freaking question was put to me about baiting?

Default Funniest freaking question was put to me about baiting?

WHile having a yardsale today (May 1st) a fella and I where talking about baiting since this is his first year up here....lol!

Anyhow! the subject of cleaning your site when your done or at the end of the season came up, and prior to this I was telling himhow much bear scat I had on my stand the one year and he asked me If we ( as in bear hunters) had to pick up all that bear crap as he didnt even like picking up his own dogs crap.......Man I lost it right then and there.

Now I dont care who you are, Now thats funny-Larry the cable guy

Ignorance is Bliss....LOL

You did tell him that not only do you have to remove it, you also have to take it to F&G to have it checked right?
    If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction.
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Yeah they need it for research. LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by moose-head View Post
    You did tell him that not only do you have to remove it, you also have to take it to F&G to have it checked right?
    I didnt quite think that fast as I totally lost it at that question. hahhaha but that would have been priceless. Um! yes you have to submit stool samples by mailing them in to the main office lol!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel in Ak View Post
    I didnt quite think that fast as I totally lost it at that question. hahhaha but that would have been priceless. Um! yes you have to submit stool samples by mailing them in to the main office lol!
    Actually they need to go to the regional office for that area... you know Spread the love some... i wonder... what they would think if we all started sending in stool samples in zip loc bags... the best ones would have a note attached

NO BEARS hit my stand this year... but this is what i made waiting for them
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here