Thread: Guns from Lipsey's

Default Guns from Lipsey's

Has anyone purchased a firearm from Lipsey’s? I guess you buy from a Lipsey stocking dealer. They show four dealers in Alaska. One in Anchorage, two in Palmer and one in Delta. The one in Delta is Granit View Sports and Gifts. Since I live in Fairbanks Delta is the closests.

Lipsey’s show they have the H & R Handi-Rifle in 35 Whelen. I am kind of a sucker for the single shots and H&H do not show the 35 whelen right now. I understand Lipsey’s gets some manufactures to make special runs for just Lepsey’s. Thanks in advance .

Lipseys website shows they are out of stock of the 35 Whelen handi rifle.

With Remington taking over it will probably be a while before all the calibers are again out there.Some places like Buds or Dicks will sell to you and ship to your FFL up here. Note that the 35 Whelen has been a bit of a problem cartridge in H&R's so far. Here is a great H&R forum

http://www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php/board,126.0.html

Lipseys has my FFL on file. If you need something, PM me and we can arrange to get it up here. I'm in Fairbanks.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Default Lipsey's

Thanks for the info.I am still somewhat confused.I go to the Lipsey's site and it seems to me they have the Handi-Rifle listed. Maybe I am missing something there.

I am aware of the issues with the H&R Handi rifle in the 35 Whelen. I have two 35 Whelens now, Remington 7600 and a Ruger Bolt gun.

Thanks again NorthCountry

The Lipsey's web site will show everything they "carry". There should be a number over on the right of the description showing how many of the item they actually have in stock.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Buds now has the plastic stock 35W in stock