Thread: Expecting a rebate for an Arctic Cat or Suzuki bought in 2006?

Default Expecting a rebate for an Arctic Cat or Suzuki bought in 2006?

I am just curious to see if there are any people on here expecting to recieve a $3000 rebate from the National Rebate Fund for a Suzuki or Arctic Cat 4 wheeler bought in 2006. The bad news is the fund no longer exists so you aren't getting a rebate. I have been trying for almost a year to get the dealer to notify customers of the situation and so far they are giving me the run around.

Any one else besides me in this boat?

Default Heck, i am still waiting my first time home owners

credit from that ******** obama. I feel for you man, we expected ours in march and now we are being told sometime in july. Nothing like the messiah living up to all of his promises.

That program stunk to high heaven when Anchorage Suzuki offered it. Charging you more for the wheelers than MSRP then offering you a rebate 3 years down the road.
    Momma always said if it smelled like crap, tasted like crap, then it is crap. We bought two King Quads there and they tried to talk us into that rebate and we passed (thank god).

I feel your pain but after reading the literature at the time they were doing it Anchorage Suzuki worded everything so they were totally off the hook if the rebates didnt come through. Doubt you will ever see a penny of the rebate money. The rebates were history from the beginning in my opinion.
    Tennessee

I know I won't see any money. The guy that was in charge of the fund is living in Costa Rica now. My concern was for people that are expecting that money this summer. I want the dealership to contact them and let them know the money is gone. It seems like that would be the right thing to do but I am getting nowhere with them. So I am trying to spread the word for them!

Believe me, they won't see any business from me or anyone I know anymore.

Post Class action

I'm just wondering if there is any new news on this, are we going to need to put together a class action suit in order to get our money back. I know Suzuki says they are not responsible but they are the ones who advertised this good deal so they could be held at least partialy responsible.
    19' Lowe Roughneck
    90/65 Honda 4 stroke
    Outboard Jet