Thread: barney's pinnacle

Default barney's pinnacle

i broke down and bought a barney's pinnacle, this thing is awesome. And feels to be very sturdy. does anyone have any experience with this pack. pros/cons. the guy that helped me out at barney's seemed to be very knowledgeable the set the frame to me and then put the pack on.gave me his opinions for what i was doing with it. and explained the differences in the packs that they have and which one would be best suited for me. was very satisfied with customer service.

you've popped your cherry with the best..you'll never be able to go back...load 'er up and do things you never dreamed! i've got four of those packs and wear them till they wear out!! about 150 days a year under mine, weights up over 200lbs a few times. they ride the best for me with about 50lbs in them...once you get over 110lbs it just gets heavy but up till then it rides really well!
    have fun!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Its just one big bag. From what I've seen you should be carefull when loading it. Make sure all the heavy stuff isn't right at the bottom. Lots of people like the Hunter pack better, because it doesn't carry weight as low down. Good choice, and congrats!

good advice...ya when you load stuff don't drop your meat on the bottom..your pants will fall down..LOL load smart, utilize the pocket system and a good silcone spray will make that thing super waterproof. the point that you can get away with out garbage bagging everything.
    some good 6 mil contractor bags will also line the pack just right when hauling meat or bloody stuff too.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212