Thread: How to shoot 550rnds in a G20 for $22

Default How to shoot 550rnds in a G20 for $22

With an Advantage arms kit that I have in my hands! 22lr for plinking and trigger work. Then the real deal in 10mm for carry. Nice kit. Functions nicely. Bought a spare mag awhile back. Will hit the range and see how she shoots. Plus take some pics. Pretty nice looking.

Got an email saying Lone wolf has the G29/30 22lr kits. Not sure how many they have. But no waiting list. I bought the last G20 kit, luckily. The G20 went very fast they said, 1 day pretty much. Shipped monday, recieved it today!

22 bucks is cheap for a kit like that

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo Will View Post
    22 bucks is cheap for a kit like that

I wish! The $22 was the cost of the .22lr brick ammo. The kit was WAY more, trust me.

Let me know what you think, I will look at the kit for the 29. I leave tomm for a week but will be back next friday & see if they have them.

What is it just barrel, spring, magazine?? Floating chamber? How do it work? I'm interested. Will the kit for G20 fit G21?
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    What is it just barrel, spring, magazine?? Floating chamber? How do it work? I'm interested. Will the kit for G20 fit G21?

Murphy, it is nice kit. Has new slide with adjustable sights. Has stock 4.6" bbl length in .22lr. Has one mag that is polymer. Came with plastic storage case. Cleaning rod, patches, oil, cleaning rod tips, and a little screw driver for the sights. Yes it fits both models 20/21. Top glock has them back ordered for $259. I reserved one months ago and only moved up 10 spots on the list. I recieved an email from LWD and called the next day and got the last one. Retail is $299 there. But at cost and with shipping only $10 more Top glock was with shipping all, a lot more for shipping there. So I canceled that one. Will report how it shoots, hand cycled a mag of Remington Golden bullets just fine. I like it!

Default Report

No Pics yet.

I went to Rabbit creek Sat. I shot mostly the recommended Remington Golden Bullets. Over 100 rounds, not sure how many mags total. Then a mag each of Winchester 1330fps something or other, and federal high velocity 40gr solids. Winchester ran fine. Federal had a stove pipe and mag failed to feed up, re-rack the slide and it loaded. The remingtons did that empty feed twice I think. In the mag I could see that there was gaps between bullets at the back of the mag, that was the problem, not the ammo's. So the freaking kit was accurate!! Rapid fire and just plinking was awesome. Lots cheaper than the DT 10mm, I still shot over 120 rounds of the 10mm hardcast. Love that stuff!

10 second swap of the slides and back to .22lr! Just awesome and well worth the money, I sold my .22lr buckmark to get the kit. I took the camera, but left in my coat pocket in the car. But after all that, the targets were all green and hard to tell anyway what was what! Was shooting at 15 yards or so. The distance from my bait to tree stand!

i have a marvel kit for my 1911 and love it ..i will put the kit on the 1911 and mount a red dot scope on the top of the unit and it works great for a basic little hunting pistol set up ..i can hit targets out to 50 to 60 yards away without a problem..

plus it makes a great trainer for teaching new people how to shoot ..