Thread: Bread Mix

Default Bread Mix

I need some help. We're taking my wife's bread machine out to the cabin this year and she sent me down to Costco yesterday to buy "bread mix". Unfortunately they don't appear to carry it any longer. She's a real lousy baker/cook, but manages ok with a mix out of a box. Anyone know who might be carrying bread mix in bulk?

Quote Originally Posted by AK Mauler View Post
    I need some help. We're taking my wife's bread machine out to the cabin this year and she sent me down to Costco yesterday to buy "bread mix". Unfortunately they don't appear to carry it any longer. She's a real lousy baker/cook, but manages ok with a mix out of a box. Anyone know who might be carrying bread mix in bulk?
    I've never seen it in bulk, only in the idividual boxes wlith assorted types of bread.

Default Bulk Bread Mix

http://store.homemadegourmetmixes.com/info.html

Check this out. And they ship USPS

Natural Pantry might carry bulk bread dry mix.

thanks for the website there ..so how do they charge for the bulk shipping up to Alaska area ..

Quote Originally Posted by henry2 View Post
    thanks for the website there ..so how do they charge for the bulk shipping up to Alaska area ..
    Web site says they do usps. I guess it depends on how much you order. The flat rate boxes are pretty cheap. Normal priority mail is not too bad. Its the express mail that gets you.